so, i made a meal plan. this recipe, while it is a soup, is nothing like the one i posted in the meal plan.
you’ll just have to deal. i had a fridge full of carrots and not much else, hence:
carrot and ginger soup (for 3-4 people)
- 2 tbs vegetable oil of choice (i used canola, but using another oil would probably add a nice flavour)
- 3 cm chunk of ginger, coarsely grated
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped finely
- 4 carrots, chopped small
- 5 cups of water
- heat the oil in a large saucepan. add ginger and garlic and allow to cook for about a minute.
- add carrot and stir to coat them in the ginger mixture. add water.
- turn heat to medium-low and simmer for about 1 hour.
- when carrot is soft(ish), until it reaches your desired consistency.
hope you enjoy. sorry about the lack of pictures, just imagine a really violent orange coloured soup and you’ll be all set
love you ducklings 🙂