here’s a new recipe that came about in a moment of… “oh, i want to make this… but i don’t have this… or this… or this!”
it was fun, let me tell you. i present to you:
spinach and ricotta pasta bake
- 1 large bunch of spinach/silverbeet/baby spinach
- 450 g of ricotta cheese
- 150 g of fetta cheese
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 3 cups of uncooked pasta
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 tbs of vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- heat oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- crumble fetta and ricotta into a large mixing bowl. add eggs and combine
- lightly fry chopped garlic in the oil. add to ricotta mixture
- steam spinach until gently cooked and add to ricotta mixture. also add the zucchini and combine.
- boil pasta until al dente and stir through the ricotta and spinach mixture.
- transfer to a large baking dish and cook for 20 minutes.